Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,856 (3,362 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (43 minutes ago)