Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 250% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €10,508 (6,153,914 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)