Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 240% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €10,193 (6,201,748 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (25 minutes ago)