Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 240% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €12,755 (7,612,109 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (21 minutes ago)