Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13307 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,464 (元18,515) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)