Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,141 (元16,065) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)