Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36354 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,958 (5,385 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)