Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,274 (﷼ 58,456,094) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)