Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,105 (﷼ 37,950,565) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)