Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,193 (53,958,938 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (37 minutes ago)