Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,186 (54,172,784 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)