Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,182 (57,868,849 ₫) in Haiphong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)