Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,368 (₩4,148,046) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)