Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (₩4,222,230) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)