Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,371 (₨104,447) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)