Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,002 (₨158,666) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)