Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,445 (元11,154) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (44 minutes ago)