Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,089 (元16,076) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)