Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,071 (元16,346) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)