Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,003 ($2,466) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)