Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,698 (元20,675) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)