Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,823 (R$ 6,262) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)