Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,892 (﷼ 66,254,075) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)