Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03654 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,436 (66,672 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)