Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,370 (R$ 10,146) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)