Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 (£2,454) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (22 minutes ago)