Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,354 (Php125,108) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)