Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,182 (Php122,390) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)