Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,719 (Php147,840) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)