Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,756 (7,775 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (31 minutes ago)