Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,594 (6,780 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)