Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10113 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,053 (30,193 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)