Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09616 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,187 (33,142 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)