Cost of living comparison between Garoua, Cameroon and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,195 (1,439,201 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)