Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,820 (3,575 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)