Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09124 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,561 (P17,109) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)