Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09041 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,563 (P17,285) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (33 minutes ago)