Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41393 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €900 (2,175 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)