Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40845 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,170 (2,864 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)