Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,715 (¥619,269) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)