Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,269 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)