Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,433 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)