Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,103 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)