Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08713 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,521 (P28,931) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)