Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,023 (R$ 7,499) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)