Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 19% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,561 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)