Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 22% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,805 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)