Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,889 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)