Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,284 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)