Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)