Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,068 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)