Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,165 (23,292 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)