Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09027 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,505 (16,676 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)