Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09367 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,119 (22,624 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)