Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,370 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)