Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)