Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00708 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,368 (₨193,300) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)