Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,480 (₨163,957) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)