Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,449 in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)