Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13401 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,524 (kr33,759) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)