Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,321 (kr32,122) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (38 minutes ago)