Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13438 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 (kr26,280) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)