Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16412 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,728 (10,530TL) in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)