Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,219 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)