Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11928 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 57% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,351 (11,325 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)