Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09305 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 66% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €986 (10,601 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)