Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,413 (Php90,417) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)