Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13634 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,045 (14,999 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)