Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24197 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,344 (5,552TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (41 minutes ago)