Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,384 ($3,839) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)