Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,050 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)