Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,779 (Rp 28,680,580) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)