Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 80% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,505 (元32,834) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)