Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,931 (5,135,736 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)