Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,089 (7,283,982 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)